Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Fashion Dolls For Sale

Yes, after years of collecting I'm just moving on from Fashion Royalty. I won't sell my entire FR collection but a lot of them will be for sale soon. I need the money and the space. It's just not as much fun anymore. So if you're looking for a doll and you don't see it on my Sell page just let me know @ Royalty.Girl@gmail.com with what you offer and she might be yours. I won't sell fashions only but will sell dolls nude if you want. Know that you can always make me an offer.

In time all my dolls that I want to sell will be available there.

Greetings,
Royalty.Girl

Update: The DollPage unfortunately stopped the MarketPlace because of a glitch in the software.
When interested in something you can always email me. Most dolls are keepers though and the ones I'm willing to sell are probably on the marktplaats website ;)

No comments: