Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

My newest addition JamieSHOW Studio J JAMIE and accessories!

I haven't bought a single doll this year because of a couple of reasons. I've also spent less time on pics, dolls and my blog because I was extremely busy with school. I still have a few things I have to do for school but last week I decided it was time to treat myself and bought a doll which I was pining for a couple of months now. I still love the dolls I've got and am appreciating them more when I see new dolls but this girl was one I really wanted to add to my collection. As I write this I haven't seen the doll yet though she arrived a couple hours ago. The light is faint so I expect the pics won't be very good, just as long as it is good enough ;)

The first thing I noticed is that the box is quite small and not very heavy. The brown shipper is very sturdy but not thick. It has this sticker on top of the box;


Her box is beautiful silver and I love the text on it;

 

No comments: